Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Best day of my life 🐶

     The best day of my life probably was when I was eight. It was Christmas mid-day, me, my sister Mia, my brother Damion, my mom Vanessa, and her friend Aaron. All of us where at Aaron’s house for Christmas then we would all head over to my house to open the gifts at my house. Then a few hours later six in the afternoon Aaron went into his room for five minutes then came back out spand asked me, Damion and Mia if we were ready for our first present  of the day and obviously we said yes that we where ready. All of a sudden Aaron went back into his room and then walked out again carrying a two month old puppy. The puppy was a pit bull mixed with a Terrior. After me, Damion, Mia, and my mom got to play with him for a few hours we decided to finally name him, our options were Zeus or Rocky. We chose Zeus even though I chose rocky, but now that I think about it I do regret choosing rocky and now I love the name Zeus for my dog. The end, that was the best day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment